FREEDOM TO SERVE
Over the past 10 years, Open Door Church has been committed to serving two primary groups in our community: children and those in need.
The time is now to invest in the future.
• Our Edenton campus is involved in aggressive debt reduction.
• Our Bertie campus needs to build a dedicated children’s area.
• We have purchased a building adjacent to our Edenton campus which we are converting into a daycare and community outreach center.
• We have committed ourselves to the poor and orphaned in Moldova and India who are multipling daily, providing orphanages, churches and transition homes to the most vulnerable of society.
We need to rise to the challenge to reach countless people with the Good News of Jesus - in North Carolina and across the world.
Open Door Church recently purchased the former Alexander Electric Building, which is just around the corner from our Edenton Campus on Hwy 17. After a complete renovation, we will turn it into a daycare and outreach center, which will not only provide quality child care, but much needed jobs in our community.
How will this work?
We have been working on our Freedom to Serve Campaign for a year now. But there is still time to join in for the final two years!
Each of us needs to ask ourselves the following questions:
• How is God calling me to participate?
• Which area of the vision do I feel called to specifically partner?
• How will I make this a financial priority?